PermaBlitz #4 was held at a suburban residence in Paradise, CA.
We implemented several facets of a recently completed permaculture design for the PermaBlitz Host and site.
- Plant out a berm with native plants and install drip irrigation
- Prepare a food forest and citrus grove for planting in Winter
- Build pads for 2 rainwater collection tanks and place the tanks
- Build bee hotels and talk about their benefits to garden ecosystem
- Build a worm tower in an existing raised garden bed
- Layout a keyhole garden bed and discuss the benefits of pattern
PermaBlitzes are an education program of Earthshed Solutions. A PermaBlitz is about helping our neighborhoods become more edible and resilient one yard at a time by harnessing and building the power of community. Sign up for our newsletter or learn more here: https://earthshed.org/permablitz/